It is a large and dangerous insect, as a person with allergy may die from its sting.

The venom in its sting contains a neurotoxin. Great caution is needed, because if it is threatened or disturbed it becomes very aggressive.

Unlike the bee, it survives stinging.

It feeds on many substances, and even meat or animal carcasses, while it also attacks bees.

They may nest near your home to protect themselves from the weather and usually choose to build their nests near doors or in crevices.

They enter houses through open windows and doors looking for food.

Do you want to completely get rid of wasps?

Contact us today

Guarantee of result for all our services

Looking for information on another Parasite?

Learn about all the pests and how we can deal with them:

Customers who trust us